Professional Facilitation Strategies for Running Results-Driven Meetings
According to the National Statistics Council, 37% of employee time is spent in meetings.
Given how much of your time is devoted to meetings, the ability to maintain focus, bring everyone’s voice into the conversation and reach a group consensus is absolutely critical for leading a productive team.
What’s the key to overcoming challenges that get in the way of productive meetings?
Learn from a founding member of the International Association of Facilitators, Terry Bergdall, Ph.D., who will teach you the keys to successfully realizing strategy in a group setting by illustrating personal experiences, leading exercises with extensive participant involvement and teaching practical skills you can immediately apply at work.
In this course you’ll learn:
- Tools for leading discussions and having a deeper conversation.
- The dynamics of consensus building and achieving common ground.
- Different social styles and practical ways of engaging everyone.
- How to deal with problematic participants and challenging situations.
- The art of active listening.
Insider skills and perspectives from the International Association of Facilitators (IAF).
Who will benefit from this course?
Leaders with the desire to hold deeper meetings that produce clear results. This is anyone in a supervisor, manager, project manager, total quality facilitator, trainer, strategic planner, business analyst or engineer position.