The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Two great options to attend a 5-day Mastering Strategy boot camp:
1) On-site with your team
Interested in an event on-site with your team? Click here to contact us.
2) Attend an open enrollment event
Do your meetings tend to veer from strategy analysis to putting out fires? Does your team feel spread too thin with too many priorities?
The Mastering Strategy: Strategic Management Performance System Boot Camp is an intensive, hands-on interactive education and training that teaches your organization to be strategy focused. Your team will learn:
- A disciplined process for prioritizing tasks
- How to systematically assess external opportunities and threats
- A proven approach to reaching performance goals
- To apply a practical strategy execution methodology that helps your organization sustain focus, alignment and engagement.
We will work with you to schedule the one-week session at your preferred location, or see below to attend an open enrollment offering.
Course Fee: $4950
Materials Fee: $35 (required)
2019 Boot Camps:
- Washington D.C.: September 30 - October 4, 2019
- Tailored to the public sector
- Held at the GWU Alexandria Graduate Center (413 John Carlyle Street, Suite 250 Alexandria, VA 22314)
- For more information:
- Dubai: July 21 – 25, 2019
- Dubai: December 8 – 12, 2019